Emergency Physician (BB-0097A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clinically manages allpatients under his/her care in the Emergency Department
• Provides medical direction and advice to on-shift EDphysician staff
• Respond to all Code Bluecalls in the Emergency Department
• Acts as atriage coordinator in multi-person/disaster cases
• Provides clinical guidance, direction, and coordinationof activities for supportive care within the ED and for follow-upcare
• Participates in department in-servicesand attends staff meetings
• Works with thestakeholders to provide for sufficient qualified medical staff withthe professional skills and judgment to deliver safe patientcare
• Acts as an advocate for patients andfamilies; responds to identified issues take a lead role incoordinating a complaint review/audit process to address concernsregarding patient care and processes
• Ensuresthat professional practice and care standards are maintained
• Encourages medical research and evidence-basedpractice at the ED.
• Established a QualityPractice environment within the service.
•Performs other professional duties as may be assigned withinhis/her scope and ability.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Medical Doctor degree orrecognized equivalent
• Post-Graduatequalification in Emergency Medicine
• ActiveRegistration to Practice Medicine within specialty from the countryof origin or country of last practice
•Current ACLS certification OR will be required to obtain ATLScertification within a given time period
•Minimum 10 years’ experience in an active treatmenthospital within his/her specialty.
• Abilityto handle and lead the clinical management of complex and criticalpatients.
• Excellent knowledge of written andspoken English
• Knowledge of Arabicconsidered as a plus.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates