CONSULTANT AND SPECIALIST – ORTHOPEDICS (BB-FB505)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Taking patients'histories, using specialized equipment to determine the extent of afraction or injury, and determining the best mode oftreatment.
- Performing blood tests to check fordegenerative bone conditions.
- Strengthening anarea of the body through exercises, ultrasounds, and strengthtraining.
- Surgically repairing bones, nerves,ligaments, tendons, and joints to promote healing.
- Treating acute and chronic injuries and pain.
- Prescribing medications to aid patients in theirrecovery.
- Monitoring patients' healingprocesses and making necessary adjustments to their treatmentplans.
- Arranging rehabilitation plans aftersurgeries.
- Supervising and assigning duties tonurses and other medical staff, and referring patients to otherspecialists for further treatment or recovery plans.
- Enhancing your abilities and remaining up to date throughattending medical conferences and courses.
Specialist with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience postqualification.
Consultant with a minimum of 5-6 yearsof experience post qualification
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Ain Al Khaleej Hospital