Specialist Pathologist (BB-D0CF3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Performing specimen analysis by usinglaboratory tools and equipment, in order to study samples andperform tests to accurately analyze bodily fluids and tissuespecimens.
- Looking for abnormalities insamples that evidence disease and conveying this information to therelevant medical practitioner.
- Usingchecklists, medical software, and retesting to get thorough andprecise results.
- Suggesting potentialtreatment options.
- Writing pathology reportsdetailing specimens tested, results of tests, and the finaldiagnosis.
- Undertaking research to improveidentification and testing methods and finding innovative ways totreat disease.
- Staying up to date withdevelopments in the fields of pathology and medicalpractice.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work BURJEEL AL HAYYAT