Purchasing Officer (Electro-Mechanical manufacturingindustry) (BB-A454B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
We are searching fora reliable, detail-orientated PurchasingOfficer (Electro-Mechanicalmanufacturing industry) have3 to 5 years’ experience to joinour team.
- Float enquiry for materials required to be purchased asper purchase requisitions for replenishments as well as new /specific materials. Evaluate quotations to determine the bestsource – supplier considering terms and conditions, priceand specifications.
- Approve and issues purchase orders in accordance withcompany policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
- Negotiating better terms inrespect of unit prices and Incentives
- Introducing new products.
- Maximize promotions inco-operation with suppliers.
- Forecasting levels of demand.
- Conducting research to find out the bestproducts and suppliers.
- Research for overseas suppliers, and products that couldbe directly imported.
- Negotiating and agreeing on contracts.
- Resolve vendorgrievances.
- Purchasingthe materials as per the BOM as well as acquiring the TestCertificate
- Obtain thebest price consistent with the quality, services anddeliveries.
- Dealdirectly with suppliers related to purchase of differentitems.
- Overlook on thematerials received by store keeper, Check supplies datacollection
- Responsiblefor the accurate entry, proofing, maintenance and submission ofpurchase orders based on customer & company’srequest, stock replenishment and management direction.
- Maintain superior level ofaccuracy while creating and verifying purchase order informationincluding proper product costing, shipping instructions,etc.
- Coordinate orderstatus report submissions from suppliers. Resolve changes anddiscrepancies, and update purchase order informationaccordingly.
- Routinepurchase order review and follow-up, and expediting oforders.
- Maintainsupplier price lists.
- Review and resolve supplier invoicediscrepancies.
- Communicate professionally and courteously directly withsuppliers in relation to order processing as required to resolveissues and receive order acknowledgements.
- E-File all order documents and electronicallyattaches to appropriate system locations per document managementsystem.
- Check andapprove the PR-Purchase Requisition for projects, store stock,maintenance, safety, etc.
- Compare the pricing and quality with various suppliersand order or purchase the best to serve the customerneeds.
- Filling signedPO’s both soft and hard copies.
- Effectively track opened PO and follow-up thedelivery is on time and effectively communicate if the deliverydelays.
- Update openedGRN, DO & INV and Invoice clearance sheet.
- Follow-up the invoice for allreceived materials.
- Complete the approval procedure of invoice for all thegroups.
- Registration ofapproved invoices in ERP.
- Submit the approved invoice to the accounts departmentfor payment booking.
- Prepare and send the “Monthly ConsumptionReport’ for ACE Group Store Stock forapproval.
- Prepare andsend the “Monthly Consumption Report’ for ACECranes and Engineering Stock for approval.
- Create a Master Copy of Supplier code onERP
- New item codeCreation in the ERP.
- Fill the new Supplier Credit application and Make theFiling.
Follow HSE rules andregulations, implement the same where ever possible comply andfollow ISO procedures and policies
Job Types:Full-time, Permanent
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Ace Cranes & Engineering Fz LLC