Completion Design Specialist (BB-9C6FE)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Completion DesignSpecialist
- DesignatedCompletion Design Specialist is a technical authority for wellcompletion
- Main role consists onreviews,evaluates and provides highly technical advisory role on wellcompletion selection design, configuration, equipment anddeployment, ensuring are made fit-for-purpose.
- As Smart Completion Leader; must exercise active rolealso on Well Integrity and Quality, being fully abreast of latestcompletion technologies trends released by international industrysuch as smart completion such as ICV's &ICD's & DTS & PDHG's, Downholegauges, multilateral system, etc.
- Thenature of responsibilities requires expert knowledge in completionengineering and completion operations
- Provenability to perform critical completion well analysis compilingfindings and recommendations in professional reports
- Ensure well completion is objective driven,safe,trouble-free and economical for the whole welllife.
- Lead the development and maintenance ofcompany completion policies and procedures.
- Benchmarks company completion performance versus otherorganizations mainly in GCC countries.
- Staysappraised of latest completion industry trends released along withany new technology associated.
- Exercisesautonomy in conducting major and strategic Completion Studiestoward to optimize the field development plan.
- B.Sc.degree in petro-technical discipline, advanced degree ispreferable.
MinimumExperience & Knowledge &Skills:
- 15years' proven experience in Drilling and CompletionEngineering (design, analysis and optimization and R&D),along 5 years of completions and workover operations, withdemonstrated experience in report writing with solid presentationsskills.
- International Experienceisdesirable.
- Track record in maturing andapplying new technologies and participation in R& Dprojects.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work OilExec International