Hr Manager (BB-367B1)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Title HR Manager Our client islooking for a Group HR Manager that will be developing andimplementing required HR strategies alliened with the overalbusiness needs. Candidate Requirements KeyResponsibilities:
- • Bridgingmanagement and employee relations by addressing demands, grievancesor other issues
- • Ensure legalcompliance throughout human resource management
- • Recommending appropriate compensation andbenefit program to Board of Directors and Implementing approvedplans.
- - Establishes individual goals for teammembers in alignment with overall organization goals and performsperiodic performance reviews to determine progress.
- 6- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of departmentinitiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends newapproaches, policies and procedures to effect continualimprovements in efficiency of department and servicesperformed.
- • Establish KPIs in linewith Business Heads for all employees and establishing appropriatemonitoring systems.
- • Develop andImplement group wide performance appraisal program.
- • Train relevant employees to performappraisals.
- • Train relevantemployees to monitor KPIs.
- • Developand Monitor Performance Improvement Programs.
- • Supervise HR Executives.
- • Drive alignment between HR strategy andbusiness goals.
- • Analyze employeecapacity semi-annually and prepare semi-annual Human Resourcerequirement plans.
- • Keep up to datewith HR legislation by researching and attending necessary events,before providing suitable interpretation to Directors andManagers
- • Liaise with Directors andManagers to understand their HR requirements and ensure they arefully informed of the corporate HR strategy
- • Lead the work to regularly review thecompany's talent management processes within the businessareas, including performance/potential management, resourceplanning and succession planning. Desired Skills And Background?
- • Track record of successfulproject manageme
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work PEOPLE PARTNERS