Senior Finance Manager (BB-C8BB3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The key purposeof the Finance Manager is to;
- Beresponsible for efforts, results and success of theschool's finance department.
- To lead,drive and manage the Finance function on the full spectrum ofaccounting, reporting and provision of insights to the overalleffectiveness and efficiency of the school's use offinancial resources.
- Working closely withGroup Finance, to implement financial processes and controls withinthe school
- To support the project team andschool's leadership team with decision making prior to theschool's launch.
- To supervise andprovide support, guidance and motivation to build and grow acohesive and effective accounting team; and develop the teammembers' technical and educational knowledge andexperience
- To ensure timeliness, accuracy andintegrity of financial reporting.
- To providefinancial advice and support to help stakeholders (i.e. leadershipteam, teaching staff, parents etc.) make key decisions.
Thesuccessful candidate for this vacancy will have;
- A professional accounting qualification and aminimum of 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Experience of working in similar roles within educationorganisation in the UAE or elsewhere in the GCC.
- A proven ability to build & lead a successfulfinance department, including recruiting and training your team,and writing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Michael Page