Supervisor Hydraulic (BB-07A56)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Implement theday-to-day operations assigned for the department/section to ensurecompliance with the established standards andprocedures.
- Liaise with clients and projectmanagers in regards to technical options, proposals, projectscheduling and updates.
- Co-ordinate manpowerand resources and update work progress to project SRM,Superintendent, other trades and within own Department.
- Liaise with invoicers / estimators to ensure that workcarried out are within commercial targets.
- Develop detailed progress and completionprograms.
- Approve conformity, issuing ofDelivery Notes Dispatching and Gate Passes.
- Approve conformity of staff, its personal or on-duty GatePasses, Permits.
- Provide employees’performance appraisals & updates for trainingrequirements.
- Perform other job related dutiesas assigned by the Department Manager
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Drydocks World