Business Analyst - IBOR transition (BB-7CE0C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Perform business analysis, enhancements and changes tothe systems that are exposed to the IBOR indices. Systems includetransactional systems which host underlying transactions linked toIBOR indices and surrounding risk and finance systems (liquidity,ECL, FTP, etc ...). This includes implementation in HO andinternational branches/entities of the bank.
- Contribute functional expertise across valuationmethodology, benchmarks and risk limits in regard to IBORtransition
- Defining the systems and datarequirements and validating the systems design from the functionalas well as technical aspects.
- Provide reviewof vendor solutions and enhancement proposed, assessing fit forpurpose for the bank.
- Develop and refine thevarious business/functional/testing requirements in support of theproject and systems involved, working alongside the vendor ifneeded.
- Assist in ensuring high level of dataconsistency and data validation.
- Project Management Support
- Ensure that stakeholders including project sponsors arekept informed on progress
- Collaborate withonshore and offshore resources to ensure successful delivery ofprojects.
- To actively participate and expeditethe SDLC across design, build, testing and Go Live in coordinationwith relevant teams
- To play an active role inthe preparation of the environments needed for thesystem.
- Playing roles in the technical andfunctional handing over of the project to the assigned supportteam(s).
- To assist in developing business andoperational processes and to participate in developing systemtraining artifacts.
- Facilitate the handover ofproject to Support Team(s).
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates