PURCHASE OFFICER (BB-6B8AC)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: PURCHASE OFFICER
Our company seekingsuitable candidates for the position of PurchaseOfficer.Industry:Marketing & Advertising JobDetails:
- Following and enforcing thecompany's procurement policies and procedures
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving productsand services to be purchased.
- Managinginventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricingrecords.
- Evaluating suppliers, negotiatingcontracts, maintaining the partnership.
- Provide an efficient experience from order to delivery ofgoods.
- Manage purchase orders and track theirprogress to make sure orders are fulfilled and deliveredcorrectly.
- Perform frequent supplier contractevaluations and prepare procurement contract relatedletters.
- Diploma orBachelor's degree in a related field.
- Should have experience as a Procurement Officer or in asimilar position.
- Strong communication,strategy development and negotiation skills is a must
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Esquire Group