It Business Analyst (BB-47576)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Work with business units to understand anddocument business processes and business requirements and initiateprocess improvements. • Coach the business on how todecide and prioritise which efforts to pursue depending on thestrategic priorities and the resource availability. • Takea leading role in translating business processes and businessrequirements into optimal IT solutions, by utilising data modellingand other solution design skills.
•Support decision-making on all levels of management by helpingbusiness users to get access to accurate and trustworthy data andreports in a timely manner. The Successful Applicant
• MUST HAVE University degree in computerscience, engineering, business management or a relatedfield.
• MUST HAVE experience workingin an BA role within the shipping industry.
• Strong documenting skills.
• Experience in process mapping by using one ofthe proven methodologies.
• Experiencein data modelling (E-R and transactional models).
• Knowledgeable in user interface design andprototyping (UI/UX)
. • Experience inworking in an agile development environment (Kanban,Scrum).
• Knowledgeable in one of PMmethodologies (PMP, Prince2, etc.). What's on Offer Highlycompetitive salary package on offer for the rightcandidate
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Michael Page