Public Relations Representative (BB-22E1A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Ensureall company activities related to government departments and legalauthorities are carried out in an effective and efficientmanner.
• Coordinate with the Personnel& Administrative Officer on issues relating to new recruitsin terms of visas, housing, and all licenses and documentationrequired for legal purposes.
• Prepare allnecessary Arabic documents relating to visas, sponsorship, laborcards, licenses and permits for submission to the appropriateauthorities.
• Liaise with the HR Executive toensure that the personnel files include all of the up-to-daterecords and information requested by regulations prevailing in theUAE.
• Follow up on the company’sbehalf with all relevant government authorities, banks, insurancecompanies, etc.
• Maintain an up-to-date copyof all laws and regulations related to the company’sstaff.
• Maintain the company database for alllegal documents related to the company and its employees.
• Coordinate the lease of accommodations for companystaff, as approved by management.
• Assistwith the clearance of new cars from the port and Customsauthorities.
• Coordinate with the insurancecompanies to obtain insurance for the companyvehicles.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Ali & Sons Holding LLC