Finance Assistant, Credit Management (BB-D9A7B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
An opportunity has arisenfor a Finance Assistant to join the Finance Shared Services team inDubai Shared Services at Jumeirah Group. The main duties andresponsibilities of this role:
- Implement the SSC’s credit policies andprocedures in order to maximize hotel profitability throughreducing bad debt exposure and improving workingcapital.
- Attend the monthly credit meetingswith the relevant SBU representatives as and when necessary andhighlight monthly performance and bad debts, and discuss anyaccounts concern in order to provide visibility on theSBUs’ credit position and resolve any issues in a timelymanner.
- Execute all credit managementactivities such as current and new customer credit applications andaccounts in order to ensure they comply with the SSC’spolicies and procedures.
- Investigatecustomer’s credit worthiness through various availablemeans and recommend credit approvals and disapprovals in order toensure that all credit options are granted to reliable and solvablecustomers.
- Coordinate with the AccountsReceivable Manager, the SBUs’ Directors of Finance andFinance Managers, and Business Support functions on all matterspertaining to credit of guests and city ledger accounts.
- Support guests and other departments in mattersconcerning the request for credits, the issuance of credits, theformulation of credit conditions, invoice schedules and provide anyassistance with credit requirements in order to ensure that allcredits granted have conditions that allow capture of revenueswhile reducing financial risks.
- Continuouslymonitor key credit accounts and their related transactions in orderto ensure that the credit granted to corporate and special clientsis in accordance with their contract.
- Providesupport during the annual audit process by working with internaland external auditors to answer queries and provide any documentsrequired in a timely manner.
- Ensure complianceto all relevant Health, Safety and Environment managementprocedures and controls within a defined area of activity so thatJumeirah Group provides world class and luxurious hospitalityservices to its guests.
- Contribute to theidentification of opportunities for participating in changeinitiatives, programmes and projects taking into account bestpractices, improvement of processes and productivityimprovement.
- Perform related tasks and dutiesas assigned and deemed responsible by management.
About You:Theideal candidate for this position will have the followingexperience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance orAccounting.
- Strong understanding of keyfinancial and accounting processes (accounts payables, accountsreceivables, collection cycles, reconciliation etc.)
- Strong knowledge of financial control, compliance andreporting.
- Proficiency in softwareapplications and databases, Microsoft Office and analysistools.
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Jumeirah Group