Family Medicine Doctor (BB-85A11)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- With at least 8 yrs post qualificationexperience
- Completed an accredited FamilyMedicine Residence
- Ideally with westernqualifications
- Male or Female candidates canapply
- British, Irish, American, Canadian,Australian, South African and EU country passport holders areencouraged to apply due to an under representation of suchcandidates
- Conducting Physical examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses/ailments
- Ensure the delivery of quality, person-centredcare
- Maintain quality standards and ensurehealth and safety compliance
- Liaise with, andmaintain partnerships with other local communityorganisations
- Visit patients in home whereneeded to write medical reports, following codes, scoring forpatient approval
- Input on Nursing careprogramme. Monitoring patient status on daily basis
- Perform initial patient assessment
- Manage care programme packages.
- Provides comprehensive medical services for members offamily, regardless of age or sex, on continuing basis: Examinespatients, using medical instruments and equipment.
- Elicits and records information about patient'smedical history.
- Orders or executes varioustests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information onpatient's condition.
- Analyzes reportsand findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition ofpatient.
- Administers or prescribes treatmentsand medications.
- Promotes health by advisingpatients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention ofdisease.
- Inoculates and vaccinates patients toimmunize patients from communicable diseases.
- Provides prenatal care to pregnant women, and providespostnatal care to mothers and infants.
- Referspatients to medical specialist for consultant services whennecessary for patient's well-being.
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Kare Plus MENA