Site Reliability Engineer (BB-865C7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Serve as aprimary point responsible for the overall health, performance, andcapacity of one or more of our Internet-facing/Internalservices.
- Ability to postmortem the unexpectedincidents to solve future hazards
- Assist inthe roll-out and deployment of new product features andinstallations to facilitate our rapid iteration and constantgrowth.
- Develop tools to improve ability torapidly deploy and effectively monitor custom applications in alarge-scale UNIX environment.
- Work closelywith development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with"operability" in mind.
- Function well in a fast-paced, rapidly-changingenvironment.
- Participate in a 24x7 rotationfor second-tier escalations.
- Ability topostmortem unexpected incidents to solve future hazards.
- Ability to design and implement CI/CDpipelines
- Delivering best practices related tosecurity, performance, and disaster recovery.
- Capability to deliver web server configuration,monitoring, trending, network design, high availability.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates