Real Estate Property Manager (BB-48DD8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Real Estate PropertyManager
- Co-ordinations with Agents and Clients
- Actively sending Marketing Material to Clients
- Assist sellers/landlord in promoting their properties toattract advantageous offers
- Generate andmanage lists of properties for sale/rent
- Attend Developer Meetings,launches
- Book and conduct viewings,valuations.
- Remain knowledgeable about themarket and best practice
Required Education, Skills andQualifications
- Fluentand presentable in English, speaking Arabic/Russian/Chinese is anadvantage
- Minimum 3 years Dubai Real EstateMarket Experience
- Full-time dedication andcommitment
- Networking and client managementexperience
- Strong organization skills, as youmay be dealing with more than one property at a time.
- Willingness to take on responsibility, as real estateagents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility earlyon.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Island Falcon Property Management - Ajman