Sales Coordinator (BB-8920A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role:Sales Coordinator
- Helping the sales team to improve theirproductivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments andensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-datesupport material.
- understanding of the serviceindustry
- prepare the presentation of salesreport with relevant graphs
- Handling urgentcalls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives areunavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays,arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketingevents.
- Handling orders by phone, email, ormail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts,and product numbers.
- Inputting orders,ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, andensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales,marketing, queries, and deliveries are handledefficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filingsystems to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and providefinancial information to the finance department.
- Making the company's products and services asattractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, andpolicies
- A Bachelor'sdegree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 or more years' experience in sales.
- Good knowledge of ERP system(sage, EPICOR,SAP)
- Experience of the service industry is anadvantage .
- Experience as a Sales Coordinatoror in administration may be an advantage.
- Goodteam development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Goodadministrative, organizational, and problem-solvingskills.
- Excellent communication, sales, andcustomer service skills.
- The ability tomultitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meetdeadlines
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Dolphin Manufacturing LLC