Payroll Officer (BB-88436)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Payroll Officer
We arelooking for a knowledgeable Payroll Officer who can add value toour team with best practices, ideas and keeping all processingpayroll in place to ensure that all personnel receive appropriateremuneration in a timely and efficient manner. The Payroll Officerwill do the preparation, development and analysis of payrollaccounting information.
- Processing payroll through WPS (creating WPSfor new employees, calculation, entries etc...)
- On-going maintenance of payroll payment databases (Addingnew employees on WPS, remove terminations, salary increments,bonuses, modify changed bank details, etc)
- Pass month end payroll accounting entries (SWB accruals,Payment entry & cross charging between entities) andgenerate management reports
- Processingpayments & cheques for employees.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll relatedqueries, technical issues with payroll transfers.
- Review & pay transactions ( airfare ticketallowances, End of service transactions, Advance housing, Loans,final settlements, reimbursements)
- Human Powerbudget preparation.
- Responds to inquiriesregarding payroll procedures for the purpose of providing necessaryinformation for making decisions, assisting employees &taking appropriate action
- Assists indeveloping reporting processes, procedures, and internal controlsfor the purpose of maintaining the efficient flow of financialprocesses.
- Assists in implementing accountingprocedures for the purpose of providing internal financial controlsthroughout the Group and ensuring compliance with establishedaccounting practices and all applicable regulatoryrequirements.
- Other ad-hoc assignments& reports.
- B.S in Finance
- 4 +years' experience in accounting/payroll roles
- Strong reconciliation skills & familiarity withbank online portals
- Excellent communicationskills, both verbal and written
- Strong MS Excel
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates