Oral and Maxillofacial Consultant (BB-AA2B9)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Oral and MaxillofacialConsultant
- TheConsultant Physician is responsible for leading and supervising thedelivery of high quality evidence-based care; effectively andefficiently diagnosing,managing and treating all patients placedunder the post holder’s care.
- TheConsultant Physician is expected to be an example of clinicalexcellence within his or her specialty and to provide leadershipand training for junior medical staff.
- Validboard certification status.
- Valid license ofnot less than 2 years duration from the most recent country ofpractice.
- Good standing certificationattesting not less than two years of the most recent practice (Anadditional online licensing status may be conducted by theAuthorities).
- Proof of active clinicalprivilege granted during the last two years of practice.
- Proof of the clinical privilege that will be granted fromthe sponsoring facility that are licensed by either of Ministry ofHealth, Department of Health -Abu Dhabi or Dubai HealthAuthority.
- 2 years experience postqualification.
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates