Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Cashier
- Maintain custody of cash collected from departments salesactivities in accordance to finance procedures and guidelines toavoid theft.
- Perform customer settlement insystem in accordance to supporting documentation to ensure that thesystem is updated and is a good reflection of the customerstatus.
- Receive payment by cash, cheque fromcustomers according to finance polices and give receipt tocustomers to process the sales transaction.
- Handover the cash and cheques to the designated staff todeposit in the bank.
- Maintain the petty cashon the basis that cash on hand and bills paid is equal to the pettycash balance and that petty cash bills are within the limits andfully supported in accordance with policies.
- Generate receipts in customer accounts based onsupporting documents and payment to ensure transaction isadequately supported.
- Prepare daily cashreport with all details and cash on hand for controlpurposes.
- Follow up the unapplied and onaccounts receipts with operations team in order to make the neededsettlements
- Booked the sales order related toservice jobs after applying the control check list.
- Released the cash sales order after applying the checklist
- Posting transactions (Debit notes andCredit notes) if required as per the group procedures
- Preparing the assigned reports related to financedepartment activities
- Diploma in accounting Certificate
- Preferable University degree in accounts or relatedfield
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similarjob
- Good in English and preferable (English andArabic)
- Goodcomputer skills
- Good in Oracle software andpreferred in ERP
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Juma Al Majid Group