Estimation Engineer (BB-F6778)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Estimation Engineer
- Studying,Reviewing & analyzing the Tender Documents, Scope of Work,Specification requirements, Drawing and any other requirementsprovided by Client.
- Submitting and clarifyingall the tender clarification queries in multiple stages in order tocomplete the project with exact consideration.
- Transmitting Request for Quotation to Client approvedVendors and Civil/Mechanical Sub-contractors to obtain thequotation.
- Verifying and evaluating theCommercial quotation & Technical datasheet received fromthe vendors and confirming the received offer is completely in linewith the client requirements.
- PreparingTechnical bid documents such as Manpower Histogram, Organizationchart, Method statement, work schedule, etc. ifrequired.
- Calculation of Total Project Valueby including all other Expenses like Food, Accommodation,Transportation, Tools & Equipment, Passes, Site facilitiesand other utility sources, etc.
- Preparingcommercial offer with adding inclusion, exclusion, assumptions,etc.
- project management: 1 year(Preferred)
- Estimating: 1 year(Preferred)
Location: Abu Dhabi(Preferred)
calendar_today4 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Alliance Energy Services