Production Planning Engineer (BB-6BB27)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
3 - 5 Years
- Work withmanagement in coordinating and planning production activities toimprove runtime.
- Plan production tasks andschedules according to customer orders.
- Develop and review production plan with Managers forapproval.
- Monitor the execution of productionplan and resolve any potential issues in a timelyfashion.
- Escalate complex issues to Managerfor resolution.
- Investigate productionproblem, analyze root causes and provide solutions.
- Communicate production status to Mangers and Customers onregular basis.
- Analyze back orders, currentorders and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule theproduction operations.
- Plan equipment,material and manpower requirements to execute joborders.
- Coordinate with Managers in planningand implementing engineering changes in productionlines.
- Plan inventory management processes toavoid shortages and excesses.
- Monitorproduction progress and ensure that final product meets qualitystandards and customer specifications.
- Adhereto company standards and production policies to meet companyobjectives.
- Analyze delays and interruptionsand accordingly adjust production schedule to meetdeadlines.
- Maintain reports for productionplanning activities and sequences.
calendar_today1 hour ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Sisco Jobs