IT Recruitment Consultant (BB-107F6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure client satisfactionin all aspects and consistent growth in revenue/ profit margin astargeted by the Management
• Responsible tostrengthen client relationships and ensure the successfulcontinuance of business from the Clients.
•Obtain regular feedbacks from the clients and adopts strategies toimprove the service performance in co-ordination with theOperations Director
• Negotiates with theConsultant/ Client and finalize the terms and conditions during thecontract renewal/ amendment.
• Preparesmonthly Performance Reports and Clients visit reports.
• Generate projections, appraise the Operations Directorduring monthly Account Review Meetings of the projectionsanticipated from three months and above.
•Responsible to be adept with the competitor information for theprojects/ clients assigned and appraise the OperationsDirector.
Job Requirements andQualifications :
• Degree orMaster’s , Diploma in Human Resource Management or inIT
• 5 to 6 years experience in similar ITindustry
• Ability to communicate fluentlywith Clients and understand their requirements. Fluent in Englishspeaking and writing skills are mandatory.
•Ability to harness a working environment which encourages teamwork, energy and creativity.
• Strongleadership and excellent problem-solvingskills.
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates