Senior Manager Portfolio Management (BB-409F4)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
As the Senior Manager of PortfolioManagement, the candidate will be responsible for working with alllevels of staff and management to provide integrated support formanaging the TPX (Technology, Product, Xperience) Product Portfoliospecifically the X1 and Digital Home products. This includesinteraction with SVP, EVP, and C-suite level executives.
The three main job functions of this roleinclude:
- Quarterly Planning Coordinate a quarterly planningprocess to align multiple cross-functional stakeholders (Product,BU, Syndication, CX, Business Services) and TPX Engineering teamson quarterly priorities to successfully deliver valuable productsto customers.
- Annual Planning Serve as thepoint of contact for annual financial planning process across keyproduct stakeholders.
- Executive Reporting andMeeting Facilitation Provide cross-functional product support forreporting as related to Quarterly and Annual planning.
- Leadthe preparation of portfolio planning deliverables across Product,Program, and Engineering teams
- Maintain andtrack the intake of requests for new projects and their associatedscope and attributes
- Facilitate quarterlyplanning sessions (2 day offsite with "130 attendees) withProduct and Engineering teams
- Communicate theoutput of the planning process to key executives, internal andexternal stakeholders
- Lead the consolidationefforts for gathering weekly status updates on the progress of theQuarterly Plan and other executive reporting activities
- Drive enhancements to executive reporting processes andtemplates
- Coordinate the annual planningprocess to identify budgets for Named and Agile initiatives for theupcoming fiscal year
- Establish collaborativepartnership with key stakeholders to assess and recommend optimalbusiness and technical solutions
- Support thetriage and resolution of critical project and programissues
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Phoenix Business Solutions