Senior Contracts Engineer (BB-B5821)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior ContractsEngineer
- Inconsultation with the Lead Contract Specialist, review scopes ofwork, develop suitable pricing structures, prepare tender documentswith suitable conditions whilst ensuring that company policies andprocedures are followed.
- Formulate suitabletender strategies depending upon the scope, value, type and timeschedule, with inclusion of the proposed bidders list for committeeapproval.
- Develop, issue and administertenders for approved strategies and required contracts.
- Coordinate technical evaluations, conduct commercialevaluations, and obtain Bid Committee approval foraward.
- Prepare Letters of Intent, Contractsand Change Orders.
Reports to the Lead ContractsSpecialist
- Conduct the full end to endcontracting process from concept to close-out
- Actively participate in strategy formulation and draftingof contract strategies for approval.
- Drafttender documents in collaboration with the project team members.Review technical documents for inclusion within tenders and proposeamendments to align with contract requirements and terminology.Assist Projects team in selecting criteria for bidevaluation.
- Perform bid administrationfunctions: coordinate responses and issuance of clarifications andamendments to tenders. Conduct overall review of the technical bidsfor completeness, follow-up with tenderers for missing documentsand facilitate technical/ commercial clarifications.
- Arrange and coordinate technical evaluation of bids byProjects team members. Finalize technical evaluation submissionsand obtain approval for the commercial bid opening.
- Prepare price comparisons and sensitivity analysis forcomplex price structures to obtain the best commercial option.Propose recommended bidder for award through consultation with LeadContracts Specialist. Prepare Bid Committee submission to obtainapproval for commercial evaluation and award of thecontract.
- Conduct day to day administrationand management of contracts, correspondence and documents filing -hard copy and electronic, recording and management of minutes ofmeeting, etc.
- Analyze and make recommendationto the Lead Contracts Specialist for the analysis of entitlement toVariations and settlement of claims, time extension requestsetc.
- Post contract administration of ChangeOrders, settlement of disputes, claims, etc.
- Through consultation with the Lead Contracts Specialist,advise in implementing contract requirements and interpretingcontract terms
- Ensures that completioncertificates and performance evaluations are prepared and dulysigned upon completion of contracted work.
- Obtain feedback from projects team for implementingfuture improvements in contracts.
- Championimplementation of Company safety, security, environment and qualitypolicies and programs in contracting.
Minimum Educational, TechnicalQualifications/Certifications Required:
- University Degree in Engineering / SupplyChain / Sciences or related field.
- MCIPS orother equivalent designations and credentials will be anadvantage.
MinimumProfessional Experience Required:
- 10 years minimum professional experience inPre and Post Award Contract Management in the Oil & Gasindustry.
- Strong planning and coordinationskills.
- Strong analytical skills withattention to detail.
- Strong relationship andinfluencing skills.
- Proven track record indelivering high quality results.
- Experience inworking in large multi-national corporations will be anadvantage.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work OilExec International