Freelance Wealth Manager (BB-F4836)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
As a Wealth Manager, you will be workinginterpersonally with international private clients to understandtheir banking and investment requirements, key financial planningneeds and current portfolio status. In this remote, consultativeposition you are required to introduce the unique portfolio ofdeVere products to clients, securing business and maintaininglong-term client relationships.
This willinvolve effective andassured English communication skills toincorporate consultative information gathering/fact finding andpresentations to a diverse range of international clientsremotely.
Once the Pandemic is over, you must bewilling to travel/relocate to our office. All successful applicantswill be provided with a client portfolio to start theircareer.
- Must have aminimum of 1 years’ experience as a financialadvisor/IFA
- Ethical,self-motivated, hardworking, proactive, target a driven
- Excellent all-round relationship/trust building and greatcommunicator with presentation and negotiation skills
- Eagerness to further a career in the internationalfinancial services, Fintech, banking, and investmentsectors
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Must have a focus on lump sums, pensionplanning/transfers, tax planning and insurance
- Must be able to build your business onreferrals
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work deVere Acuma