Structures Engineer (BB-E6888)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The successful applicant should possess thefollowing skills and experience
- Places an emphasis on safe construction practices (BeyondZero) and on maintaining a high quality of construction. Leads byexample in driving safe practices on site.
- Assist the Resident Engineer in reviewing of shopdrawings, design proposals, method statements and otheractivities.
- Report to the Resident Engineer(s)and assist in supervising the construction of drainage culverts,underpasses, Road over bridges and Rail under bridges.
- Assist the Resident Engineer for design resolution onstructural construction related issues. Capable of makingstructural assessments, should there be any non-compliance onsite.
- Provide on-site direction and assist theResident Engineer to issue site instructions for resolving anyStructural issues on site.
- Ensure correctnessand completeness of shop drawings being followed duringconstruction activities.
- Establishes anappropriate working relationship with the contractors.
- Evaluates, selects, and adapts construction managementand control techniques, procedures, and criteria to suit job tasks,and devises and implements solutions to problemsencountered.
Key requirements forthe role
- Design &Supervision experience (within last 5 years) as a ‘LeadStructures Engineer’ for major infrastructure projectspreferably located in the Middle East region.
- Minimum 8-10 year’s post graduate experience inthe Design and Site supervision of major Infrastructureprojects.
- Preferably Chartered Civil Engineerwith a BSc in Civil Engineering from an internationally recognizedand accredited university.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates