Business Development Manager (BB-68F2E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
About the Role:
As BusinessDevelopment Manager, you will be responsible to manage deliverableof targeted volumes throughout UAE terminal facilities; ensuremarket awareness of the advantages held by our UAE Terminals andwork towards customers to build and present compelling long-termpropositions which align value with the strategic direction of ourbusiness and importantly, generate new profitable business. Youwill also maintain, develop and recognize key accounts on a regularbasis and be aware of the market trends from all the existing andpotential feeders.
- To generate Volumes throughout UAE terminals, as pertargets set.
- Accountable to meet and exceedagreed targets & KPIs set
- To generateprofitable business to directly impact positive EBITdevelopment.
- Champion the continueddevelopment of the company Customer Relationship Management (CRM)system to map customers, stakeholders, end-users, additional TEUvolumes, trade bodies and industry associations, promoting strongpersonal relationships with all business influencers.
- Promote one's own position within the greaterbusiness. Maintain a working knowledge of colleague'saccounts, sufficiently appreciate drivers for each customer and beable to step in to provide guidance and shadow cover whennecessary.
- Be commercial project lead oncustomized solutions to customers, ensuring the respective internalteam resources allocated to assist o securing thecustomer/business.
- Continually strive toidentify and seek to capitalise on profitable businessopportunities, particularly where these may complement and increasecompany's overall supply chain offerings, includingsubsidiary businesses.
- Accountability forcustomer financial relationships, which includes: billing, overduesand payment behaviour.
Related Work Experience
- Understanding of all aspects of Port Operations, supportfunctions and developed information systems.
- Ability to present findings and recommendations to SeniorManagement via reports and presentations.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meetdeadlines.
- Presentation skills
- Should have personal presence, character anddetermination as well as having extensive understanding of theglobal port, shipping landscape and trading markets.
- Experience in Freight Forwarding or ShippingSales.
- Experience in acontainer terminal operational/commercial environment.
- Up to date industry/product knowledge.
- Ability to analyze and interpret relatively complexstatistics and data in a logical manner.
- Ableto demonstrate communication and presentation skills at Director /Senior Management level.
- Understanding of allaspects of Port Operations, support functions and developedinformation systems.
- Ability to presentfindings and recommendations to Senior Management via reports andpresentations.
- Ability to work under pressureand to meet deadlines.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work WHR Solution