Senior Financial Sector Specialist - FinancialInfrastructure and Payment Systems (BB-4CF8E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior Financial Sector Specialist- Financial Infrastructure and Payment Systems
- Contribute to the implementation of the AMF’sstrategy in relation with financial sector development programs andinitiatives, including enhancing access to finance and financialservices through effective financial marketinfrastructure.
- Support the implementation andfollow-up activities of financial market infrastructure developmentinitiatives in the Arab countries.
- Prepareprograms to provide technical support to the Arab countries indeveloping financial sector in the capital markets areas ingeneral, and in financial market infrastructure inparticular.
- Contribute to the implementationof various programs and activities related to the development andfinancial market infrastructure, jointly conducted with IFIs.
- Participate in the follow-up of thefinancial market infrastructure projects.
- Participation in the work of various committees and taskforces, in which AMF acts as a technical Secretariat, such as theArab Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems, and the ArabCommittee on Credit Information.
- Contribute tovarious activities, studies and events carried out by the AMFwithin the framework of its financial sector developmentmandate.
- Conduct studies and research papersin the financial sector
- Arab country’s citizen.
- Minimum of a master’s degree from reputeduniversity in economic, finance, Business development, IT or otherrelated fields.
- Relevant experience in similarfields of work not less than 5 years in the Central Banks,preferably with the departments of payment and settlementsystems.
- Comprehensive knowledge ofinternational principles, especially the principles of financialmarket infrastructure (PFMIs).
- Comprehensiveknowledge of new financial technology such as Distributed LedgerTechnology and Blockchain, their impact on traditional paymentsystems and their role in strengthening financial and bankingsector.
- Deepen knowledge in Cross-Borderelectronic payments Centers.
- Deepen knowledgein Instant payments in small payments.
- Deepknowledge in capital market payment infrastructuresystems.
- Deep knowledge on Digital andrisk of Cyberattacks on PaymentSystems.
- Fluency in Arabic and English isessential; fluency in French is highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical and communications skills, includingusage of Microsoft Office applications and ability to write clearlyand concisely.
- Demonstrates ability to carryout research and analytical tasks.
- Have publishedresearch and studies.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Arab Monetary Fund