Services Sales Manager (BB-7A1F6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Identifies the key markets andcustomer and evaluates the potential for services sales.
- Accordingly, propose tactics to generate and developservice sales.
- Co-ordinate with customerservice and support manager and implements relevant actionplan.
- Takes lead and protective approach formeeting business targets.
- Collaborate withinternal stakeholders for offers / strategies / data for businessgeneration.
- Co-ordinates effectively withsupporting organization for quotes, technical support and orderexecution.
- Closely monitor keyaccounts.
- Prepare effective and timely reportsto management (Project monitoring, sales status,forecast).
- Ensure the proper implementation ofthe company policies and procedures.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Not less than 6 years Experience in Sales of MV / LVEquipment and Packages.
- Motivated, selfstarter who is prepared to do things himself as well as workthrough his team.
- Knowledge in MV/LV equipmentand protection schemes.
- Knowledge of ranges ofSchneider Electric obsolete and existing LV and MV spare parts,product and equipment will be a significant plus.
- Knowledge of competitors ranges of product / equipmentwould be a plus.
- Gulf Experience would be aplus - knowledge of local specifications and rules in PublicUtilities.
- Good knowledge / experience inCommercial terms / risks.
- Fluency inEnglish.
- Hands on experience in Microsoftoffice and Tendering Tools
- Able to work underpressure and to innovate to achieve objectives.
- Technically strong with a good commercialapproach.
- Ability to travel from time to timeacross Gulf Countries as well as internationally.
- Knowledge or experience of the following, while not acurrent requirement of the job would be plus: Variable SpeedDrives, Programmable Controllers, SCADA, Building ManagementSystems, Power Quality systems.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Schneider Electric