Specialist Physician - Dermatology (BB-7FCD6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- The post isresponsible for providing comprehensive specialist level care indermatology.
- Provides care to patientsaccording to current best evidence based standards, using bestjudgement at all times.
- Medical degreerecognized by the Ministry of Health, UAE.
- Extensive experience and competence in all aspects ofDermatology.
- Minimum of 8years’ experience as Dermatologist since gaining higherEducation.
- Continuous focus on qualityand risk management.
- Fluency in Englishis must however fluency in Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively withpatients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Participates in review and planning activitiesrelevant to the development of the Dermatology services of thehospital.
- Computer skills at immediatelevel.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Al Sharq Hospital