SR Commissioning Engineer (BB-0DA6E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: SR CommissioningEngineer
Minimum of 12 - 15years’ experience of relevant construction &commissioning experience in Oil & Gas majoronshore/offshore projects/multi-package portfolio (from ProjectConcept, FEED, engineering, construction and commissioning), ofwhich a minimum of 7 years as a Commissioning Engineer in asupervisory capacity on a major project with a reputed engineeringconsultancy, EPIC contractors or Oil & GasCompany.
· “Mastery”level experience within the commissioning phase of offshore Oil& Gas processing, compression and utilities facilities,WHJ’s, pipelines, living quarter and Onshore GasProcessing Facilities.
· Experienced indeveloping pre-commissioning and commissioning plans, defining andmanaging the coordination programme/scheme with Operation andMaintenance Representatives.
· Experienced inMechanical completions practices and standards, technicalspecification and standards.
· Proven ability toembed all operation requirements and lessons learned in the designdeliverables, without additional contractual obligation, withintegrity and in a safe, cost effectivemanner.
· Experienced in theimplementation of Industry best practices and Company’ssystems, processes and standards.
· Extensive skills inmanagement and leadership, team building, effective communication,conflict resolution andpresentation.
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates