Web Designer (BB-71431)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flowsand site maps to communicate interaction and designideas.
- Be the in-house expert of UX/UI, mobileresponsive design & latest front-end webtechnology.
- Experience in WordPress, HTML andCSS. SEO and Google Analytics added advantage
- Designing, implementing and maintaining user-driventemplates, databases, interface and integrate into existinginfrastructure.
- Analyze user needs andsoftware requirements to determine the feasibility of design withintime and constraints.
- Provide information tosupervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in writtenform, e-mail, or in person
- Effectivelycollaborate with all team members including supervisors, softwarearchitects, project leads, program managers, and peers.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it toadapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Increase sales and marketing through the use of webtechnologies
- Good communication skills andonline content development.
- Build and executesocial media strategy through competitive research, platformdetermination, benchmarking, and messaging and clientsidentification.
- BSc ComputerScience.
- Excellentvisual design skills.
- Experience with hardwareand software issues
- Successful delivery ofassigned application development tasks and projects
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the samefield.
- Must be creative minded.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work CUPLE ST L.L.C.