Document Controller (BB-411C8)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Responsible for all document control activities for theCompany and projects.
- Organize and filecurrent document backlog from project job packages per the companyscurrent filing process.
- Provide professionaldocument control duties applying diversified knowledge andexperience of document
control and filing practices tosupport construction projects.
- Assist team inscanning, organizing, and indexing criticaldocumentation.
- Maintain updated submittal log,monitor the submittal schedule and status.
- Responsible to process all submittals and input into thesystem.
- Transmit documentation and submittalsthrough the Clients SharePoint system.
- Receive, log, and track plans and specifications asreceived including all revisions.
- Maintain allhard copy files of project documentation.
- Distribute plans and specifications to contractorpersonnel as well as subcontractors.
- Maintainelectronic copy files of project documentation.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Candidatewith two to three years experience in the similar role.
- Good communication skill.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Esquire Enterprises