Customer Service / Logistic (BB-CF130)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Customer Service /Logistic
To manage an effective customerservice dept. for pre-selected customers and distribution center,incorporating orders and schedule, including receiving andinterpreting, processing. Ensuring customer delivery dates areadhered to and company targets are met.
- Establish adequate and efficient communication withcustomers regarding customer service (e.g., order entry, orderhistory, delivery, product and price queries, future demands) toprovide agreed service levels and retain customer base
- Process orders and schedules (via the computer system)and maintain orders through the system, so that others departmentscan support customer demands and plan effective workloading
- Process order through the plant andensure that customer's request dates are met. Useappropriate stock allocation
- Generate andcontrol all relevant documentation or electronic data for orderfollow up and distribute copies. (Shipping advices, debit, creditnotes, export documentation, legalized documents etc.) in order toprovide financial data and facilitate effective shippingprocedures. Shall be responsible to provide all the Final data anddocument to Finance after invoicing for Salesrecognition.
- Maintain specific details oncustomer records on computer (Customer masters). To ensure thatdelivery addresses, pricing, cross, references, any specialinstruction are accurate.
- Maintain an accurateand up to date back up filing system, ensuring customers'orders and relative data is available retrospectively in case ofany discrepancies or disputes
- Any otherassignment as may be allocated from time to time by the management.To ensure flexibility in the department and any occasionalrequirements are fulfilled.
- Implementation ofstandardized processes and follow up of procedures,guidelines.
- Active participation, advise andco decision in selection of carriers
- Safeguardservice level and monitor forwarders
- MaintainSharePoint documents linked to proper location (rates, costchanges, forwarders reports, general info, ....)
- Lead the activities of the customer service team, isresponsible for all activities within a team.
- Should have effective review mechanism for all the SalesOrder booked in the system.
- Should be wellversed with the Payment terms & LC terms.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE,SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Higher education with an administrative and/orcommercial orientation
- 5-6 years of experiencein administration/customer service/logistics
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages. Knowledge ofOracle R12, Incoterms, Shipping documents and CRM is anasset.
- Organization skills, priority setting,interpersonal communication skills, advanced level of English,computers skills, fast learner and a team player.
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task, to manage time and toadopt to changes.
- Pro-active attitude(initiative to contact customers), ability to take a decision whennecessary.
- Good understanding of shippingprocesses, company policies, operating systems andprocedures
- Fluent in English, knowledge ofArabic is an asset.
- Understanding of MiddleEast market in term of customer's support.
Salary: AED6,000.00 to AED8,500.00/month
- LC/ Letter of Credit: 1 year (Required)
- logistics: 1 year (Required)
- Incoterms: 1 year (Required)
Location: Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work NADIA Recruitment & Management Consulting