MEP Draftsman (BB-3D080)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
looking for MEP draftsman for site atfujairah Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Drafting: 2years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 3 years(Preferred)
- Fujairah (Preferred)
1) Develop detaileddesign drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment,dies/tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD)equipment.
2) Coordinate with andconsult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components andsystems and to resolve design or other problems.
3) Review andanalyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related datato assess factors affecting component designs and the proceduresand instructions to be followed.
4) Compute mathematicalformulas to develop and design detailed specifications forcomponents or machinery, using computer-assisted equipment.
5) Position instructions andcomments onto drawings.
6) Modify and revisedesigns to correct operating deficiencies or to reduce productionproblems.
7) Design scale or full-sizeblueprints of specialty items, such as furniture and automobilebody or chassis components.
8) Check dimensions ofmaterials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
9) Lay out and drawschematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functionalrelationships of components, assemblies, systems, andmachines.
10) Confer with customerrepresentatives to review schematics and answer questionspertaining to installation of systems.
11) Draw freehand sketches ofdesigns, trace finished drawings onto designated paper for thereproduction of blueprints, and reproduce working drawings on copymachines.
12) Supervise andtrain other drafters, technologists, and technicians.
13) Lay out,draw, and reproduce illustrations for reference manuals andtechnical publications to describe operation and maintenance ofmechanical systems.
14) Shade or color drawingsto clarify and emphasize details and dimensions and eliminatebackground, using ink, crayon, airbrush, andoverlays.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Expediency General Contracting LLC