Sr. Engineer, Instrument & Control (PP5 StartUp) (BB-25D88)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Sr. Engineer, Instrument& Control (PP5 Start Up)
- Develop/improve predictive, preventive andmajor maintenance programs for plant equipment/systems in hisplant/area to improve reliability.
- Studyequipment failure data in SAP/APMS/other Records to implement themost appropriate maintenance strategy.
- Performtroubleshooting, root cause analysis and design review on equipmentfailures to identify corrective actions/ modifications/repairrequired. Implement new technologies as required.
- Provide field support and advise other Engineers,Supervisors and Technicians on critical maintenance activities toensure correct procedures are followed.
- Reviews requirements for materials, spare parts andobsolete items, advice on stock levels and material descriptions,and provides suggestions for alternatives or interchangeability toenhance reliability standard of the plant.
- Patriciate in OPEX driven projects and perform requiredactions to improve asset efficiency and plantreliability.
- Perform technical evaluation& inspection for expensive/critical items to ensurespecifications.
- Identify Turn Around (TA) jobscope, and lead major shutdown/TA activities so that execution isdone timely
QualityCompliance & Cost
- Identify statutory requirements coming fromgovernment/ADNOC COP/suppliers/international standards and makeprocedures, work instructions/checklist to comply withit.
- Participate in internal/external audits& prepare a plan to close audit points.
- Provide inputs for preparation of budgets, Maintenancebusiness Plan by identifying specific items and monitor variance tocontrol the cost.
- Todiscuss the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up scheduleand get involved where required for critical equipment.
- To assist in scheduled pre-commissioning, commissioningand start-up maintenance and troubleshooting maintenance activitieson large and complex equipment to ensure proper operatingconditions of Company’s assets and adherence tointernational standards as well as Borouge GeneralStandards.
- To co-ordinate and providetechnical support to shift personnel for any requirement related tojob
- To guide the Instrument and Controlmaintenance jobs for the assigned plant area with objectives tominimize failures, reduce pre-commissioning, commissioning andstart-up delays and ensure equipment reliability &availability
- To do Visual, Close and Detailedinspection of installed Instrument and Control equipment andfollow-up punch list clearance
- To witness andapprove Functional Tests, Equipment Run tests, etc.
- To participate in loop check / Logic check asapplicable
- To participate in Safety Audits andArea Walk downs and to agree on acceptation list before Ready forStart Up.
- To review and approve procurement ofrequired spare parts based on equipment criticalityanalyses.
- To receive and physically inspectdelivered spare parts
- To Prepare MasterDatabase for all systems & assets including CriticalityAssessment.
- To Co-ordinate to create allFunctional Locations.
- To develop predictive,preventive and major maintenance programs for plantequipment/systems in his plant/area to improvereliability
- Back-up management for allprograms & software
- To maintainequipment files that contain equipment datasheet, maintenancelogbook, history and any other relevant records like calibrationreports, checklist etc.
- To attend interfacemeetings with Project Teams and custodian departments in order tofacilitate resolution of issues and promote good workingrelations.
- To review and approve MechanicalCompletion Dossiers for his discipline
- PrepareProject close out and “lessons learnt” reportof project on completion.
- To developprocedures, work instructions and check lists to be used on theexecution of maintenance works and contributes to the developmentof procedures and guidelines
- Document‘Red mark-up’ &‘As-Built’ review & update
- To ensure that Instrument and Control systems onfacilities can be operated in a safe and environmentally soundmanner to comply with all applicable local laws and regulations inaccordance with company guidelines and complex HSE policy andprocedures.
- To conduct and participate in taskrisk assessment and responsible for maintaining safety at worklocation.
- Process and manage warranty claimsrelated to his discipline in coordination with Warrantymanager.
- Acting as Section Head for short termleaves
Minimum Qualification As asuccessful candidate you will have:
- University Degree in Instrument &Control/Electronics Engineering or equivalent (4 years)
- Good knowledge of English – Spoken andwritten.
Minimum Experience& Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in oil/gas orpetrochemical industry.
- Proficiency inoperating Windows based computer and office software’slike MS Excel/PowerPoint
- Knowledge of DCS, ESDand MCM systems.
- 8 years of work experience ininstallation, repair, testing and maintenance of a wide rangeInstrumentation and control systems of production facilities inrefinery / petrochemical / Oil & Gas industries.
- Maintenance engineering experience with DCS, PLC, and ESDsystems.
- Vast experience in maintenance andtroubleshooting of control valves and transmitters.
- Thorough knowledge of HSE requirements for fieldmaintenance jobs.
- Being able to Lead a team ofdirect hired & body shop technicians on the job,
- Customer orientated.
- Coaching skillsof advance level
- Have excellent safety recordand a stable employment track record.
- Goodcommunication and technical report writing skills inEnglish.
- Team working attitude inmulti-cultural, multi-national work environment.
- Practical knowledge of CMMS systems like SAP.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates