Director Of Operations (BB-EFD1F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Director of OperationsResponsibilities:
- Playing a leading role in compiling company budget andgrowth strategy.
- Executing strategies tooptimize company and asset growth.
- Ensuringexpertise and effectiveness across operating platforms.
- Creating strategies to challenge theft and stock losses,and implementing initiatives to reduce company costs.
- Creating financial reports.
- Managingmoney handling, accounting and bank processes.
- Driving employees and leading performance reviews, toensure an engaged and skilled workforce.
- Initiating better business practices.
- Collaborating with leadership to build an environment ofcollective responsibility and accountability.
- Ensuring adherence to key performance objectives to meetbusiness and customer expectations.
Director of OperationsRequirements:
- Bachelor's degree in BusinessAdministration.
- 5+ years experience managing acomplex enterprise's human resources, finances, operationsor strategies.
- With Property Consultancy /VALUATION background
- Proven ability to managebudgets in a similar role.
- Proficientoperational and financial acumen.
- Strongethical leadership abilities.
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstandingorganizational skills.
- Ability to makeprojections three years into the future.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Land Sterling