Senior Decommissioning Specialist (BB-7D51C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
TheDecommissioning Function requires an experienced DecommissioningSpecialist to support the Decommissioning Function:
Project Management and FunctionalSupport
• Providespecialist decommissioning & waste management support tothe function as required by the DecommissioningManager.
• Provide technical supportto the function in developing plans and strategies.
• Support the discharge of regulatory commitments toInternational Regulations
• Act as a team member of Company Decommissioningfunction, enabling successful delivery of functional operations,regulatory requirements and Operational Readinessprogram.
Stakeholder Engagement, Communications andReporting
•Proactively seek information from key stakeholders to assist in thedevelopment of the Decommissioning function.
• Co-ordinate communications across Companymulti-disciplined teams and between other functions andprojects
• Practice and encourageopen and effective communication internally and externally in orderto build and nurture effective workingrelationships.
• Undertake theproduction of project and functional reports and other reports asmay be required for reporting purposes.
• Undertake and record regular project progressmeetings.
• Facilitate workshopswith stakeholders as required to support the development,understanding and delivery of project deliverables andmilestones
PeopleManagement & Development
• Manage Project Team Members, SMEs and Vendors toenable success delivery of agreed objectives andmilestones.
• Coach/Mentor TeamMembers to support their understanding and use of Company andProcesses.
• Develop capabilities ofNationals in support of Nationalization strategy and othercorporate objectives.
• Support thedevelopment and delivery of project management training to juniorPM staff and other Site Staff as required to help build projectmanagement capability and capacity.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Allstream Global