Financial Controller (BB-44695)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Managing all accounting operations including pay rolling,accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash
- Flow management, credit control, general ledger and costcontrol.
- Ensuring that monthly payroll foroutsourced associates and internal staff are processed ontime.
- Ensuring that customer invoices areraised and dispatched to customers within two working days frommonth end
- Ensuring that all supplier paymentsare processed as per credit terms
- Managingworking capital and daily cash flow including monitoring dailycollections and supplier payments to reduce borrowingcosts
- Managing credit control function andcollections effectively to ensure that DSO days are lesser thantarget.
- Ensuring that any payments made onbehalf of customers are invoiced within agreed timeframe.
- Review pricing and commercials for allnew contracts and ensure that pricing policy and guidelines arefollowed
- Performing monthly review of alljournal entries
- Ensuring quality assurance forall financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Ensuring that Balance Sheet schedules are maintained forall Balance Sheet accounts.
- Ensuring thatmonthly management reports are prepared and circulated on time.Coordinating with external auditors for timely completion ofstatutory audit.
- Developing and documentingaccounting policies and SOPs for all financial transactions toensure that
- Assist CFO in the preparation ofannual Budget and Forecast and report on variances.
- Coordinating with accounting team in India to ensureseamless processing of all transactional activities.
- Qualified CA with 8 to 10 years'experience
- Experience with the implementationof a large ERP System.
- Comfortable with handson position that requires dealing with AP, AR, GL, Payroll andreconciliation.
- Good internationalcommunicator with pleasant personal approach but standsfirm.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Robert Half United Arab Emirates