Senior Production Engineer (BB-E8797)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Manage well Integrity throughout wellslife cycle as per Well Integrity Management System WIMS, identifyrisky wells and advise mitigation actions to ensure wells areoperating within safe operating envelop.
• Analyze well parameters for deviationsfrom safe operating envelop.
• Identify risky wells and recommendcorrective action.
• Preparerisk register for risky wells and uploaded into WIDAsystem.
• Identify andinvestigate wells with sustained annulus pressure and present it inSustained Annulus Pressure (SAP) committee for further remedialaction.
• Plan to mothballinactive wells as required.
• Design integrity test for barrierevaluation.
• Produceperiodical well integrity status reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor Degree in PetroleumEngineering/Mechanical Engineering.
• 8 years of experience, including atleast 6 years in Production Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering.
• InternationalWell Control Forum IWCF Certification or equivalent ispreferable.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Allstream Global