QC Inspector (BB-AD9B2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Duties andResponsibilities:
- Physically check the work in progress and ensure it isperformed in accordance with Project Specifications, drawings,approved procedures and codes.
- Identify andreport non-conformance if the construction work is not done as perthe approved drawings and procedures.
- Monitorand verify agreed corrective action.
- Maintaina register of test equipment used for the project and monitor thecalibration validity of each test equipment.
- Prepare punch list for the activities completed byconstruction team.
- Ensure that inspectionstages are carried out in line with approved Inspection &Test Plan (ITP).
- Prepare RFI (Ready ForInspection) notification for Client inspection on material,construction work and calibration work.
- Prepare proper records of total scope for inspection ineach discipline and keep records of inspectionscompleted.
- Ensure that all mechanicalcompletion test sheets are filled in after inspection of installedequipment, cables, and other electrical and instrumentationinstruments / devices.
- Ensure that allPre-commissioning / Commissioning test sheets are filled in aftercompletion of testing and witnessed and signed by Client / Thirdparty.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work SOS Human Resources