HSE Engineer (BB-9103D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
We are currently seeking a motivated andpassionate individual to join our team in the role of HSE Managerto be based in Al Ain, UAE. In this role, youwill develop, recommend and implement practical, functionalapproaches to resolve safety, health and environmental issues insupport of location strategies for achieving customer satisfactionand regulatory/policy compliance. You will provide advice onsafety, health and environmental concerns and work with employeesat all organizational levels to affect corrective action strategiesas well as serve as an adviser to safety committees.
What Will You Be Doing Every SingleDay?
· Deliversafety, health and environment training on required regulatory,corporate and site-specific topics.
· Reviewcurrent and proposed regulations / corporate requirements andrecommend appropriate program measures to ensurecompliance.
· Serveas the site HSE audit Coordinator to ensure continuous improvementand ongoing certification.
· Drivestrong HSE integration into HOS “ Honeywell OperationSystem” across business and site whilst working closelywith Regional and Site HOS leaders.
· Coordinateloss prevention insurance reviews and associated action plans.Oversee inspection, repairs and maintenance of site alarm,sprinkler and access control systems. Arrange system testsas required by government regulations, NFPA and companyrequirements.
· Utilizesix-sigma tools and behaviour-based safety strategies to guideinjury prevention efforts.
· Facilitateroot cause analysis of significant injuries and incidents. Conductinvestigations into incidents involving any violations and preparesappropriate written reports.
· Conductinternal safety, health and environmental audits to verifycompliance levels. Evaluate site HSE management systems,procedures and processes and implement changes to maximizeeffectiveness.
· Developsite specific safety, health, and environment policies / proceduresand ensure that requirements are effectively integrated intostandard operating procedures.
· Provideexpertise during concept and design phases of products andmanufacturing processes to ensure that sound safety and healthcontrol methodologies are integrated in design. Conductprocess hazard assessments as warranted.
· Performergonomic assessments and provide technical guidance to employeesto minimize risks associated with material handling, repetitivemotion and workstation design.
· Reviewnew chemicals from a safety and health perspective and ensuresappropriate controls are established prior to introduction into theworkplace.
· Interfacewith regulatory and local law enforcement agencies
What Skills and Experience Will YouHave?
· B.S.degree in Engineering / Safety Management, Environmental,Industrial Hygiene or related science.
· Previousdemonstrated progressive experience in a Health, Safety andEnvironmental Management role, ideally within the PPE productionindustry
· Knowledgeof HSE Management systems, familiar with HSE regulations, Crisis& Emergency Response Management.
· SixSigma qualification to at least Green Belt level
· Leadership& management skills – skilled in motivation anddevelopment of a team - sets high performance standards –provides constructive feedback – drives results. Planningand organizational skills. Customer relationship and developmentskills.
· Stronganalytical and communication skills.
· Goodand meticulous follow up skills.
· Excellentorganizational communication - both oral andwritten alongside strong English skills (verbal andwritten
· Otherlanguages preferred
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well asan attractive remuneration package.
If youbelieve this is your dream role, then we'd love to hearfrom you, and apply.
As an Equal OpportunitiesEmployer, we are committed to a diverse workforceculture.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates