Senior Relationship Manager Services &Manufacturing (BB-42F8B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Source, Analyze,Structure & Facilitate client relationships requiring Trade& Working Capital requirements.
- Toensure growth in the balance sheet while ensuring service deliveryTo these clients through liaisoning with variousintra-organizational departments.
- Monitor andenhance the relationship of the clients and attracting new clientsTo reach a target as agreed of facilities comprising of funded andnon funded.
- Exhibit management / leadershipskills and serve as role model To the other RMs and ARMs within theteam
Key Result Areas:
- To proactively drive new-to-bank business to grow EC& COMMERCIAL BANKING Business presence in the identifiedtarget segments.
- To maintain close contact andrelationship with the clients in a way that ensures that we remainone of their main banks getting a major share of theirwallet.
- To proactively solicit/ managebusinesses, which meet agreed risk-reward parameters of theunit.
- To deliver agreed assets/ liabilities/revenue numbers through ensuring extension of funded/ non-fundbased facilities, trade/ FX/ remittances transactional volumes andsignificant cross-sell of e-banking/ Business Loans/ Business DebitCards/ other products of the Bank.
- To ensurethe lowest cost of fund for the bank through grasping low timedeposits and free float accounts.
- To maximizeour profitability by succeeding to provide good interest rates toclients with an acceptable spread to maximize ourprofits.
- Manage, follows up and ensurecustomers smooth daily transactions.
- Graspingnew business to the bank through exploring new sectors, industriesand other opportunities to increase our market share andprofitability.
- Tailor the customer'sneeds and facilities according to the nature of the industry theyare working in.
- Ensure maximization in thetrade finance area business through the EC & COMMERCIALBANKING sector.
- Intra-organization liaisonensuring Service Delivery to clients.
- To workclosely with all product and channel partners from RBG and CIBG andthe EC & COMMERCIAL BANKING FX team so as to maximiseopportunities provided through regular contacts, feedback,co-ordination and cross referrals.
- Torecommend relevant facility approvals as per the clients'credit needs and worthiness
- Exhibit strongleadership skills and serve as role model to the other RMs and ARMswithin the team
- Ability to act as Head of EC& Commercial banking during the latter's leave andabsence
- To ensure that the credit risk onaccount of funded/ non-funded facilities extended are adequatelymitigated through robust credit analysis and ensuring full& proper execution of the requisite security documentationby the customers
- To ensure compliancerequirements for the relationships are adhered to in line with theBanks policies - KYC, AML, Account Reviews as per Risk Levels, HighValue Transaction monitoring, STR escalation.
- Self starter to ensure consistency in productivity andperformance.
Knowledge, Skills andExperience
- Stronganalytical, problem solving, networking and financial managementskills
- In-depth knowledge of products,services & delivery channels available for EC &COMMERCIAL BANKING customers.
- Knowledge of EC& COMMERCIAL BANKING business from a risk perspective andability to understand and solicit the right segment ofcustomers
- Preferably a management graduatewith 8-10 years' relevant working experience
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates