Inventory Manager - GAL (BB-572DE)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Direct warehousing activities fororganization by performing the following duties personally orthrough subordinate supervisors. Responsible for analyzing andmaintaining proper inventory levels, inventory mix and inventoryturns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish operational procedures for warehouseactivities, such as receiving, shipping, and inventory.
- Participate in planning personnel safety and plantprotection activities.
- Develop and producereports as necessary reporting on the status of internal operatingmetrics.
- Oversee the production of inventoryaids that will be used to produce counts.
- Develop a yearly inventory schedule and ensure it isadhered to.
- Monitor and report on divisionreject and scrap levels and drive resolution process.
- Research and resolve discrepant inventoryissues.
- Initiate requests for the repair orreplacement of warehouse equipment.
- Travelwithin the UAE is required.
- All other dutiesas assigned.
Carries out supervisoryresponsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies andapplicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, andtraining employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees;addressing complaints and resolving problems; complaints andresolving problems.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work ina timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strongwork energy
- Organization: very detail orientedand always comes prepared
- Communication:excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skillsInitiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailedinstructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance,undertakes additional responsibilities
- Strongjudgment and decision making
To perform this job successfully, an individual must beable to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Therequirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to obtain UAE work visa.
- Ability to travel within the UAE to the various worksites in country.
- Bachelorof Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) fromfour-year college or university; or eight years related experienceand/or training; or equivalent combination of education andexperience.
- Previous experience inwarehousing, handling inventory, and bar code equipment.
The physical demands and work environment characteristicsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by anemployee to successfully perform the essential functions of thisjob. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individualswith disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, theemployee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach andmove about the facility.
- The environmentalcharacteristic for this position is a warehouse setting.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditionalwarehouse environment.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work AAR Corp