Corporate Lawyer (BB-DFD7E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Identifying and managing of legalissues across the corporation；·
- Providing legal advice and guidance in the fields ofcorporate issues and general commercial law；
- Ensuring that the corporation complies with national lawsas well as local statute and regulations in the field of safety inproduction, environment protection and direct foreigninvestments；
- Providing interpretation of theeffect on the most updated changes to legislation.
- Assisting related personnel to update various types ofrequired permits and licenses in accordance to the relevant updateson laws and regulations in a timely manner；
- Providing preventative legal guidance to the corporationto avoid any violation；
- Drafting and revisinglegal documents as well as compliance checklists on topical issuesfor use across the corporation；
- Providinglegal counseling services to customers in the field of labor law,corporate issues and general commercial law
- Getting involved in Mergers Acquisitions and taxissues
- Cooperating with external lawyers todeal with the lawsuit and arbitration；
- Handling the application, modification and annualexaminations of the business registration certificates with therelevant authorities
- Helping to maintain,organize legal documents, correspondence, databases, records,certificates and other relevant document of variousdepartments.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in law andgraduated from any major U.S., U.K., AustraliaUniversities.
- 3-year working experience in lawfirms or multi- international company is preferred. BAR is aplus；
- Good command of English both oral andwritten；
- Good communication, analytical andinterpersonal skills；
- Mature, positive andstrong sense of responsibility
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Multibank Group