Network Systems Administrator (BB-820BE)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Setting up Cisco andFortinet routers, firewalls and other networking devices.
• Experience in Cisco IPT , VPN or Cloud Azureservices (advantage)
• Troubleshooting andresolving issues related to Windows Servers & Cisconetworking devices
• Installation &administration of Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange 2010, CitrixXenapp.
• Maintenance of all networkingdevices & systems
• Maintenance ofVMware Servers and Network Storage Devices.
•Help in examination of servers & network equipment forsmooth operations.
• Networking and connectingcomputers within the same organization to enhancecommunication
• Work with vendors to resolvetechnical problems with computing equipment and software.
• Handling escalated IT Service desk issues.
• Providing IT support services both for softwareand hardware.
• Testing of computers andensuring that computer systems are functioning properly.
• Identifying and solving any problems that affectcomputer operating systems
• Training staffand orienting them on how to use computer hardware and softwaresystems
• Troubleshooting routineproblems
• Carrying out other duties as youmay be requested by management.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Diploma, Bachelor ofTechnology/Engineering, Bachelor’s in ComputerApplication.
• 4 – 7 yearsexperience
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates