Private Equity Independent Consultant (BB-F2AF4)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Ability to lead the entire deal cycle fromorigination to portfolio monitoring and exits
- Ability to screen, assess and execute on deals (Primarilyprivate equity/VC)
- Ability to conduct thoroughcommercial and financial due diligence on potential investmentopportunities
- Prepare detailed investmentmemos with strong intellectual rigor and present to investmentcommittee
- Ability to negotiate commercial andlegal terms, and prepare legal documentation (Term sheets, SPAs,SHA, Subscription Agreements)
- Strongfinancial modeling skills, good knowledge of all relevant valuationmethods, return analysis
- Performancemonitoring analysis for portfolio companies and other groupassets
- Build and execute on turn-around plansfor portfolio companies
- Cash managementanalysis / working capital optimization for portfoliocompanies
- Perform macro industry research andquantitative analysis to support portfolio construction andinvestment theme
- Possess strong sectorknowledge and relevant experience in GCC sectors to supportportfolio construction ( Incl. Real Estate, Retail, Healthcare,Education, Oil & Gas, Financial Services etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and transactionexecution skills.
- Academic degreefrom a top-tier University and 3 - 7 years of relevant experiencein corporate finance/investment banking and privateequity.
- Strong financial modellingskills and a proven track record of executing transactions on thebuy side (direct or co-investments) in the GCC and/or MENA aremandatory.
- Experience working at aprivate equity fund is highly favourable .
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Makeen Advisors