Property Administrator (BB-A7748)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
•Review and negotiate leases, renewals and terminations withtenants. Generating lease contract for free hold/Non free Holdproperties of multiple owners. (Unified and Ejari system for mixedUse Buildings- residential and Commercial).
•Negotiating with the landlords - rentals and renewals and obtainingnecessary approvals.
• Collecting rentalcheque’s along with VAT and other cheques. Preparingreceipts accordingly and submitting to Finance team.
• Preparing and collecting all the necessary documentationfor terminations and preparing CMA’s for to be vacantunits/ Vacant Units.
• Preparing all legaldocuments and initiate Police case/ Legal Case against bouncecheques.
• Coordinating with lawyers to fileRDC and Cheque Bounce cases. Closing the case files upon ensuringthat all outstanding bounce payments are received from thetenant.
• Liaising with Inspection Team forHandover of Apartment and Recording the data in Move-in form afterthe Inspection of the apartment
• Coordinatingwith Facility Management team regarding issues of tenants.
• Monthly Inspection of properties and preparing thesnag list for the same.
• Understanding thescope of job given by facilities and informing the Propertymanagement for necessary approvals. Assisting in collectingquotations from external suppliers and Service Providers incaseneeded.
• Drafting of Maintenance Notices anddistributing the same to the tenants via Email and communicating itsocially.
• Focusing on Process Improvementand Implementing new ideas
• Preparing Vacancyreport (upcoming and vacant), KPI, Cash flows, Monthly and weeklylandlord reports.
• Assisting in answering thelandlord queries
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Confidential Company