Telephone Operator (BB-1D140)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Answer,record, log, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, orconcerns.
- Operate telephone switchboardstation.
- Process guest requests for wake upcalls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conferencecalls, TDD relay calls, and non-registered guest calls.
- Advise guest of any messages received.
- Monitor busy or unanswered lines, check back with callerson hold to update status, and offer to take a message.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately,completely, and legibly.
- Activate/deactivateguest room message lights as appropriate. Instruct guests on how toaccess the internet; transfer guests with problems toprovider's customer support line.
- Testcommunications equipment to ensure it works properly.
- Respond to special requests from guests with uniqueneeds.
- Contact appropriate individual ordepartment as necessary to resolve guest call, request, orproblem.
- Follow up with guests to ensure theirrequests or problems have been met to theirsatisfaction.
- Dispatch bell staff or valetstaff as needed.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work The Ritz Carlton Hotel Company L.L.C